- Create a list of items you may normally buy, but would rather not. For example: Coffee $3, Candy $1, even just a one-off item you decided NOT to buy when you were shopping.
- When you DON'T buy, tap it on your items page - and it gets added to your saved list.
- At the end of the week, move that money you WOULD have and COULD have spent... into a savings account instead. Rejoice.
- This is a list of items you'd rather not buy. Add items to this list from the Edit page.
- These are typically 'repeating' items you'd usually buy on a daily basis. Every day you don't buy, give them a tap.
- Shows each item you didn't buy today and this week, with total amount saved.
- Add items to your Items page from the Edit page. Title and price.
- Remove items from your items list. Note: this will remove ALL instances of the selected item from everywhere.
In the year 2000 (Feature Wishlist)
- Have 'one-time' items that are not treated as 'repeatable' items on the items page.
- My week starts on a Monday, this should be editable though.
- Previous week view. It'd be nice to paginate through previous weeks, because first thing Tuesday morning, 'Last Week' is no longer visible.
- Weekly digest email, telling you what you've saved this week.
More Blah Blah
- I enjoy NOT spending money and instead moving it into a savings account. Well, the idea of doing that anyway. This is a way for savers to track that and break bad buying habits at the same time.
- Contact me, email@example.com with questions, ideas, bugs, etc. Thanks for trying this out.